Join our team of talented nurses and enjoy an opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing home care agencies in MO! Do you have a heart for providing care in the homes of the elderly & the disabled? Join Phoenix Home Care as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in our In-Home Services Dept. & provide one-on-one care for clients on MO Medicaid’s Home & Community-Based Services (HCBS) Program.
Phoenix Home Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Camdenton & the Lake Area counties/cities. As we gain clients in this area, we will add to your schedule. This position has potential to grow into full-time. At Phoenix Home Care, we invest in our nurses by providing a variety of training for all skills needed. We are looking for someone who can not only provide med set-ups and diabetic foot care, but also complete Medicaid Reassessment for Services. Experience working for In-Home HCBS clients is preferred.
Great benefits including:
- Training and Support
- Weekly Pay-Per-Visit Wages
- One-on-One Care
- Competitive Benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, mileage, PTO and more!
Here are the ways to APPLY TODAY:
1. CALL our In-Home Nursing Supervisor, Christine, at (573) 635-3900 to be pre-qualified for a position & schedule an interview.
2. APPLY ONLINE at: www.phoenixhomehc.com/career-center/
3. DROP BY our office anytime Monday through Friday 8am-5pm at 500 Broadway, Jefferson City MO 65101.
BELIEVE… RISE ABOVE… SOAR
Our Mission is to offer new beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill and Christ-like values of Compassion, Honesty and Patience.